95 Mustang Tune Help

JonezySN95

May 18, 2011
J-ville NC
So I can't seem to find someone who can tune my stang... I am running the Moates Quarterhorse with Binary Editor that I bought brand new last year. Problem I'm having is, everywhere I call they say to switch to SCT and that no one really uses these tuners anymore... I would really like a dyno tune, but am ok with a remote tune as well just to be able to at least drive it again. Anyone have any suggestions? If I can't find a way, I will be forced to sell it and my old tweecer rt to be able to get the SCT and tune. The reputed shop by me says they lock their tunes though on the SCT so I'm afraid I won't be able to go anywhere else but there to get it adjusted later on.

• Sponsors (?)

Dirtydirtyracing.com Willie Lynch is the man. They dyno tune, too, but they're located near Roanoke, VA. They are awesome guys to deal with and sell Moates QH and accessories. Check out the site and email or call. You won't need another tuner....and they can make you a tune remotely.

I run MSPNP2 now but did a lot of research and they helped out a lot. My car is a turbo 331 and I wanted full control and the added options of Megasquirt.

Reactions: 1 user
So I can't seem to find someone who can tune my stang... I am running the Moates Quarterhorse with Binary Editor that I bought brand new last year. Problem I'm having is, everywhere I call they say to switch to SCT and that no one really uses these tuners anymore... I would really like a dyno tune, but am ok with a remote tune as well just to be able to at least drive it again. Anyone have any suggestions? If I can't find a way, I will be forced to sell it and my old tweecer rt to be able to get the SCT and tune. The reputed shop by me says they lock their tunes though on the SCT so I'm afraid I won't be able to go anywhere else but there to get it adjusted later on.

If your in Jacksonville NC, then your options are some what limited. Personally Caleb at Fastlane is probably one of best tuners for our cars near your area.
Randy Haywood at Carolina dyno in Wilmington is also on par with Caleb.

There is a place up near Cherry point in Vanceboro called Wiggins and he is pretty good too

Do not go Majestic Motorsports, read their reviews and you see the horror stories and I have had mutiple run ins with them.

However most I believe are SCT not much support for Moates around there.

Hope that helps

Dirtydirtyracing.com Willie Lynch is the man. They dyno tune, too, but they're located near Roanoke, VA. They are awesome guys to deal with and sell Moates QH and accessories. Check out the site and email or call. You won't need another tuner....and they can make you a tune remotely.

I run MSPNP2 now but did a lot of research and they helped out a lot. My car is a turbo 331 and I wanted full control and the added options of Megasquirt.
Lol I saw this comment after, Willie is actually the guy tuning it for me. He wrote a base tune last night for me, and today we will work on the AFR.