A peeve I have with this website

99FiveOh

10 Year Member
May 20, 2006
J-Ville, FL
Since I joined this site years ago, it has done something that annoys me to no end. No other V bulletin site does this either.

When I log in and view my User CP I see in "bold" topics that have new replies to them. Now, since these sections have kinda died down, when I see "bold" I get all excited! I'm like woohoo, activity in the 94/95 section!

So I proceed to read these new replies, make replies of my own if needed and go elsewhere into the great web of the unkown.

After a while, minutes, hours, etc.. I'll come back to check on things here. What do I see, BOLD PRINT telling me there are new replies. So I click and dammit, nothing new...the site tricked me once again like it ALWAYS DOES!

I've looked in the options to see if this is a setting and I can't find anything that will change this. It's nothing that is too annoying to stop coming here, but it's just a little peeve I wanted to share.

Most sites, you can click on something and reload your User CP immediately and it will say "There are no subscribed threads to display in this folder for this time period."

/end rant

• Sponsors (?)