A Solution for Resto-Modders

• Sponsors (?)

Amen, brother! :nice:

Just don't forget the part about using their money to buy another one and do it all over again :rlaugh:

EDIT: Just for the record; my XR-7 will someday have most the external cues of being "showroom stock"; the only exceptions being the Vintage 60 rims and the dual exhaust tips. -Oh yeah; those tips could probably emit a little more agressive purrrrrrr.... :D

I guess, I'a little too late to put my 2 cents worth in, but if I was gonna put my 2cents worth in, my 2 cents worth woulda been stacked up along side of "Put up, or Shut up!" Yeah that'sa bout right fer 2 cents worth.

I for one like to drive my cars, I will do any modification I can to modernize my car and increase its performance...whether its seats that dont feel like bedsprings, or steering that doesnt wander, there are quite a few(not all) factory parts that can be improved upon, my only exception to the rule is a rare car....that I would restore...but I have a plain jane 66 coupe, so I have no qualms about modifying it to be a modern car with classic style, however, I understand the purists point of view too...though I for one could never be happy unless I drove my cars at least once a week(well...when they arent just rolling shells anyway)