A week in Bristol, CT Any SNers Nearby?

• Sponsors (?)

oboebrian said:
I'm going to be attending a conference in Bristol, CT starting May 12th through the 16. I will be arriving on the 11th and have a little time in the evening to get together with some East Coast SNers if any of you are interested!
Sorry, I'm across the pond. WORTH is on the Cape, and Pak is up in Exeter, NH.......... :shrug:

Wow, from AZ to CT. That's quite a distance for a conference. I'm about an hour from Bristol (Old Saybrook). Meeting would be cool! The only day I'm not available is Friday the 13th, when I have to drive to Syracuse University (5 hrs one way) really early in the AM to get my son, pack up both cars and return.

Ball's in your court.

Svend

P.S.: Bring something warm to wear. Temps have been real wierd around here lately. Highs of 55º one day, 75º the next.

It was a pleasure meeting all of you. It’s great to associate real people with their Stangnet personas. Kudos to Joe (MustangGlx) for bringing his sweet 69 stang. What he’s accomplished in less than a year is very impressive.

We should definitely do this again. Maybe next time we could find a place to eat where the waiter and bartender aren’t working for the Mob. :D

Svend

Platonic Solid said:
It was a pleasure meeting all of you. It’s great to associate real people with their Stangnet personas. Kudos to Joe (MustangGlx) for bringing his sweet 69 stang. What he’s accomplished in less than a year is very impressive.

We should definitely do this again. Maybe next time we could find a place to eat where the waiter and bartender aren’t working for the Mob. :D

Svend

thanks svend, and thanks for dinner! you noticed the mafia connection looking guys too haha, we will definatly have to do it again, maybe next time we will do it somewhere we know the area a little better