about to do the fox t/b swap

Green 94 5.0

Founding Member
Mar 25, 2002
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
i am about to do the fox swap and i have been looking at the accufab 75mm kit with the egr spacer. i am currently running no egr on my car. the system and sensor are completely removed and it is turned off in the tweecer. my question is which kit is it that i need? i wasnt able to find anything about this while searching so any help would be greatly appreciated. also, if anyone can post the other stuff i will need for the swap that would save me another search. thanks in advance. ;)

Ford Throttle Body Kit (EGR) 75mm 86-93 F75K
Ford Throttle Body Kit (Blank) 75mm 86-93 F75KS
Ford Throttle Body Kit Race (EGR) 75mm 86-93 F75RK
Ford Throttle Body Kit Race (Blank) 75mm 86-93 F75RKS

• Sponsors (?)

You need this plate if you're not gonna run EGR :

http://www.uprproducts.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=383

JUst buy the 75mm plate, like your TB. I had the regular Accufab 75mm, not the race one. Dont remember the difference between the two.

This is what you need:
foxtb1swapparts2copy0yn.jpg

Also if you still want your cruise control, you need to get a fox 5.0 cruise cable. It is a direct swap.

Attachments

• foxtb1swapparts2copy0yn.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 68
Stangfreak95 said:
You need this plate if you're not gonna run EGR :

http://www.uprproducts.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=383

JUst buy the 75mm plate, like your TB. I had the regular Accufab 75mm, not the race one. Dont remember the difference between the two.

This is what you need:

Also if you still want your cruiuse cable, you need to get a fox 5.0 cruise cable. It is a direct swap.
Ford Throttle Body Kit (Blank) 75mm 86-93 F75KS

so that would be the one i need. the one with the blank egr plate. as far as the cruise goes, i have it in my car but havent ever used it in the 4 years i have had the car. that is good to know though, i thought i had to do away with the cruise control when i did the swap. thanks for the help.

Attachments

• foxtb1swapparts2copy0yn.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 95
Def go the 75 spacer...The one in that pic is mine and I had to open it up for a 65, and its a 65 form UPR....
Im adding a Accu 75 to mine this year...I'm sure I'll have to open it up some..

Here's something that may show up...I have done like 3 intakes with the Fox set-up and have had to "shim" the bracket out to get a straight shot for the throttle cable....if you notice an angle or bind in the travel, them shimming it out will help some..I used 1/4" thick washers...

Pic's kinda fuzzy but you get the idea..

27041.jpg

I have had excellant results and idle wise with the Fox...The Accu DOESN'T have a small 1/8" hole in the blade...Whether or not that causes and idle issue I don't know?? All the Fox TBs have and they been fine..
3599.jpg