Accufab TB/Plenum results... not what I expected

• Sponsors (?)

Overall I picked up like 2 peak hp, but I actually lost about 5 lb/ft of torque at the peak :bang:

Ill still do a little :banana: dance and heres why...

The good news is in the lower rpms I picked up about 15hp, and over 20 lb/ft of torque :banana:. Everything starts to trail off and go back to my normal 266-268hp and 300 lb/ft overall #'s, but in the lower rpms I gained a TON!!! I was hoping to see a nice peak difference, but I am not at all dissapointed with the combo. I knew I felt a pretty nice size hit of hp after install and the #'s show it :nice:

All in all its a definate worthwhile mod imo.

mm&ff gained a few extra with the 75mm setup, so did the guy on here that did back to back testing on several of the tb/plenum combos. guess i have a weird one lol. im not at all disappointed though, just picked up hp in an unusual area.

do you have a way to post a before and after graph , I have my trickflow plenum sitting at home and 75 mm accufab on the way , hoping to gain some lower end HP with my blower ???? I wanna see what rpms are you peak gains ??

Wow - interesting gains. Can you post the dynos?

I got my Accufab TB yesterday and have had the Accufab plenum for a month now - finally time to install. Maybe I'll have to install them on a dyno and see what kind of gains I get. :scratch:

Read where a 70mm tb will keep your tq the same but not gain as much hp. 75mm tb will gain more hp but lose a little tq. Both number will be only about 2-3 hp or tq so it doesnt really amount to much. Steeda says 70 mm is enough up to 400hp.