Advice/help On Installing Suspension

SeminoleStang

Dec 21, 2014
Hi guys I'm new to the forum and have just picked up my first mustang, a 2012 3.7L. I've already begun modding, and am going to install some suspension parts in the next week or so. Currently I have H&R SS springs, Koni shocks/struts, J&M C/C plates, and a SR Triple Adjustable rear panhard bar sitting in my garage. This is the first time I've worked on suspension myself, so any advice on the best way to go about installing everything? Excited to be in the mustang family and look forward to hearing from any of you!

• Sponsors (?)

Hi guys I'm new to the forum and have just picked up my first mustang, a 2012 3.7L. I've already begun modding, and am going to install some suspension parts in the next week or so. Currently I have H&R SS springs, Koni shocks/struts, J&M C/C plates, and a SR Triple Adjustable rear panhard bar sitting in my garage. This is the first time I've worked on suspension myself, so any advice on the best way to go about installing everything? Excited to be in the mustang family and look forward to hearing from any of you!

Just be sure you know what you're doing first. Find videos on youtube. Have the right tools. Safety always first. Take your time. Be organized. Enjoy.