AFE is available for purchase

• Sponsors (?)

plus remember as i have mentioned before the dyno that they are showing (is my car BTW) was on a very hot day in the afternoon. and out of fairness was not the best run. they told me that they would use the conservitive run for marketing and they would rather have cars end up better than worse dynos if ever checked. plus now that i have had the tune it runs much faster. also BTW i was very clear to sean at so cal. that i liked the way the car shifted and i only wanted to run 86 octane fuel. so if you guys with an auto were to get a dyno tune you would probubly get better et's than me due to harder shifting. i remember the days of my 69 nova ss with the stall converter and shift kit. i just didnt want the hard shifting at my age. i might have sean do a full on race tune for my car if i ever get playful. so MSP i am sure there is a few more ponyies in here i just figure ill ease into them. i love this air kit it works really well. interested to see the dif when they call me for the tube testing.