Aftermarket radiators Fluidyne vs Be Cool vs Griffing VOTE HERE!!!

Which on aftermarket radiator is is better

• Fluidyne

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • Be Cool

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Griffin

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

Yeah it was only like 315$ from absolute back then
Even with the blower my car runs 190

I just bought a Ron Davis for my coupe last night, I hope it works as good as the Fluidyne

Well i bought Fluidyne radiator from summitracing for $336, they beat price on Absoluteradiator.com , i installed same day , easy to install, took me about 20 min
At cruising on 80* day it droped about 5-10*, i didn't change fan settings on Tweecer yer so it was same like before

And its HUGE compare to stock one

More infos and pics here http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?p=6362731#post6362731

IMG_1410a.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1410a.jpg
    IMG_1410a.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 81
95Vert said:
Was it $336 shipped, they say it's free shipping but they charge like $8 or $9 for handling.

Absoluteradiator wants $337 shipped ,summitracing beat their price with $336 +9.50 for handling (i bought some other parts from summit) and it was at my house 2nd day afteri ordered because its summit is 200 miles from me

gcomfx.com said:
Beat the price? Even after their "handling" charges? :shrug: Not being a smart arse, really wanting to know. My stock replacement isn't that great. Might try to take it back.
Since he order extras from Summit yes he came out ahead, however Absolute would still be cheaper if you were one buy the rad only. They don't have a handling fee I just went through there "check out" and no handling fee was listed and free shipping. Absolute would be the better deal overall........

man my car was overheating like a mofo. So i just connected my fan to an ignition(not sure if its a good thing to do). so its always on now it wont past 1/2 way when i punch it. so im thinking twice bout getting a fluidyne. But with the a/c on its gonna be a whole new story.

Guero said:
man my car was overheating like a mofo. So i just connected my fan to an ignition(not sure if its a good thing to do). so its always on now it wont past 1/2 way when i punch it. so im thinking twice bout getting a fluidyne. But with the a/c on its gonna be a whole new story.

FAQs have information about wiring up a switch to the fan. That's what I have. Been running it a lot lately. :nonono:

With my old radiator and 160* thermostat no matter what fan settings ihave , it will run high speed all the timebecause low speed will not cool it enough and i was keep melting fan motor connector (ground) all the time
Thats why i switch back to 180* theremostat and then low speed will work most the time