Aftermath of my brother stealing my car. DIALUP WARNING

dderek

Feb 29, 2004
Im sure most of you remember the thread from last week, about my brother stealing my car to joyride. and denying everything.
if you dont. here the original thread.

Anyways. I finally went out to get enough coolant to fill the radiator back up so it was save to run. so i check my oil while i was at it.... i notice its about 2.. maybe 2.5 quarts low. really odd. it was fine not long ago.
so i go get oil.

and i open the filler neck on the valve cover. and stick my finger in, and i get the following (pictured below)

So after i get all the air out of the radiator, i drive it out of my yard and into my driveway to drain the oil to check it. the car was accelerating choppy. feeling like its on its last legs now. and its not a choppy idle. it was NEVER like that before.

I downsized the pictures. but tried to keep them good quality and size so you can see what i see.

1.jpg

View attachment 446731
3.jpg

View attachment 446736
View attachment 446737
View attachment 446739
7.jpg

I wish killing was legal.

• Sponsors (?)

For starters see if you can get him to fess up to it and pay for the damages, if not say you'll get a lawyer and call the cops if they can do something about it(just say it dont do it yet). And if he still doesnt do anything about it actually call a lawyer or the local police. Brother or not, thats not right at all. Seems like the worse part(besides the damage) is that he wont admit to it...

Time to pull the heads, get them milled, get new head gaskets and head bolts, lower intake gakets etc. and fix it. Then when you know the total cost plus your labor get it one way or the other out of him.

If it means raiding his room and pawning his belongings or ebaying it what ever it takes.

id say bro or not. talk to people that live around you ask them if they saw the car leave. that night? see what they say. someone saw something. talk to his friends. they may have been with him. tell them if they tell you what they know you wont press any charges on them. that all your going after is the person who was driving.

take a bat....place it on his shoulder...and say
"are still saying you dont know a thing?" if he says he doesnt crack..." each time he say hit him harder. if you kill him, who gives a **** you did the rest of us a favor.

believe me i feel your pain and nobody drives my car but me, unless i am there and say otherwise. BUT what are the chances that the gasket blew and it was his bad luck he decided to be an ******* and go joy riding? the kid sounds like a real scum bag if he wont fess up to his own family members. i dont care how bad i ****ed up u gotta fess up over **** like that. thats really mean to lie to you like that. how are you supposed to trust him. he clearly has no idea what it takes to have a nice mustang and thinks its jus a fun toy that fixes itself. either way, if i was in that situation id probably have choked him out already.

grey5.0beast said:
Thats bs.... still have his glock?? :D

no my parents called me, threatened to call the cops and have me arrested for taking it. and told me not to come home last night.

(this was all before i checked the car)
so i had to give it back. but i held my ground and only gave it back for colatteral. i got a $500 check as a down payment on the damages. and said they would pay for new motor for me.

but that was from my mom, the only half sane one.

After my dad saw all this. saw the oil turned GLUE. and isnt convinced the car is damaged at all. trying to back out and be cheap and f!(*@ me now.

says he doesnt believe me and wants a mechanics opinion or something.

i really wish i could afford to move out right this second.
anybody willing to give me a tiny loan?

ryan218 said:
id say bro or not. talk to people that live around you ask them if they saw the car leave. that night? see what they say. someone saw something. talk to his friends. they may have been with him. tell them if they tell you what they know you wont press any charges on them. that all your going after is the person who was driving.

+1!:mad:

dderek said:
i really wish i could afford to move out right this second.
anybody willing to give me a tiny loan?
If you have even a ****ty job you can always find a cheap enough apartent to move out I moved out of my house when i was 17 and worked part time. rent was 320 a month for a studio apart with utilities included.. It was near a college but i managed..