All thats left to show for. :(

• Sponsors (?)

i know he dose.. i miss it.

ryansstang.jpg

is that really your old car now? we all told you it wasn't anywhere NEAR totalled and you should have kept it and fixed it! :nono:

anyways, you'll get another one again sometime man, just gotta be patient

is that really your old car now? we all told you it wasn't anywhere NEAR totalled and you should have kept it and fixed it! :nono:

anyways, you'll get another one again sometime man, just gotta be patient

dad wouldnt let me keep it. again. do you really think i wanted to get rid of that car after a years worth of work? no i wanted to see it finished.

dad wouldnt let me keep it. again. do you really think i wanted to get rid of that car after a years worth of work? no i wanted to see it finished.
Ryan I feel for ya, I really do. At 16 I had a GT350 that I paid for but since I was 16 the rents made me get rid of it when it blew a head gasket. Im sure pops woulda let you get an Aero GT, they arnt much faster than the Exploder but then S&B wouldnt of been right about the transmition :nice:

Ryan I feel for ya, I really do. At 16 I had a GT350 that I paid for but since I was 16 the rents made me get rid of it when it blew a head gasket. Im sure pops woulda let you get an Aero GT, they arnt much faster than the Exploder but then S&B wouldnt of been right about the transmition :nice:

well i had my eyes on a 96 GT with a motor from a 99 cobra. guy wanted 4k. it needed painted. paint was keyed and faded. but NOOOO my dad wouldnt let me becasue it was a V8. it was even an auto. :notnice:

Ryan stop taking everything so personnaly...... and its "car" not "care". As in I dont care what kinda car you have :D