Almost done hoarding..

• Sponsors (?)

Haha! Thanks!
And I will think about those mounts too I read people having problems with shipping,

.:Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Note II:.

I also read that, but I figured, for that price, I will find out myself. Their customer service is not great, but they are a small shop, who is constantly getting called. The wife is friendly, husband not so much. Anyway, I ordered mine, and I had a shipping confirmation the same day (as long as its done early morning). Shipping was fast and efficient, while parts were packaged nicely. This was 6th months or so ago. The only complain, is the husband of the company, but the guy is old, so I can let it slide, especially for that price lol.

If you're ever leery about any of these companies you've never dealt with, keep in mind, most of the reputable performance parts companies (Summit, Jeg's, CJ Pony Parts, Latemodel Restoration, American Muscle, etc) will price match.

Reactions: 1 user
Just remember price is only one factor when choosing a vendor. What is their policy on returns, what tech support after the sale do they offer, do they have the parts in stock or do they drop ship or backorder fill. I tend to stick with Summit for most of my major purchases. They have great support and customer service. Probably spent over $20ooo with them over the years and will continue to buy from them.

5uny9amu.jpg
gumyvyde.jpg

.:Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Note II:.