Shifter- Hurst STS
Gaskets- 2 full gasket sets + extras
Pulleys- FRPP pulleys
VC- Polished
Ignition- New Stock Ditsy
- 2 * MSD blaster
- New spark plugs
Head Bolts- ARP's
Other parts- New starter + other acc's. Low milage stock rad.
Mounts- energy suspension poly mounts.

Oil/Filters/ air filters

***** NOTE TO SELF!! : pick up ATF / shop towels

curent exhaust is staying on-

New catted BBK h pipe with 100 miles on it since install. BBK shortie headers. Flow master 40's

Heads are being hot tanked and checked this week...

anything else im missing...(besides a 75 shot) things are about to get moving... about time... i got piles of parts everywhere

My 21'st birthday is on its way... im gonna use my $$$ to get a new top... and im starting to save for bodyparts and paint.

• Sponsors (?)

I wouldnt have ordered pushrods until after the engine was assembled and then checked for proper pushrod length with and adjustable pushrod checker. You never buy pushrods with out measuring them, cause every engine is different and you dont know if those heads have been milled or anything.

i would rather get an alum. radiator rather than the driveshaft. you can always do the driveshaft later in a couple minutes. with all those higher performance parts your getting, the engine is going to run hotter and you'll need the added cooling capacity.

sum-380431_w.jpg

SUM-380431

$179.95

my friend chris is telling me after pulling his dead weight k member that i should consider getting a tube'd one.... is there any cheap ones that you dont need coilovers for... posibly pa racing???? or something.... i mean the engine will be out... so might as well right???