Aluminum Auto Shifter handle

ScottUSF1

Jun 15, 2003
Tampa, FL
Hey guys,

I remember somewhere in my online travels that I saw some company selling an aluminum automatic shifter handle for 99-up (with the overdrive button). I think it had the running pony logo engraved on it as well. I can't find it on Google. Has anyone ever seen anything like this? I'd like to find it again. How difficult do you think it would be to install something like that, anyway? Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

I purchased the MGW chrome automatic shifter last summer. The installation was a breeze, about 30 mins. The shifter looks really sweet once installed; one of the best interior mods I have made. If your going to buy the shifter you might as well go ahead and buy the chrome emergency brake handle. These two mods will difinetly livin up your stang :)

Hey, thanks for everyone's help. Soon after I posted the topic, I remembered that I did see it at MGW. I ended up ordering it (satin finish), and it's everything you guys said. It was pretty easy to install, looks great, and will look better when I get a couple more MGW products (probably the AC knobs and the E-brake).