Am I the only one...

Barjam

Apr 18, 2004
Who doesn't like the look of the 2005s?

I can appreciate they are technically superior to the 99-04s but I really like the styling of the 99-04s a lot better. Perhaps a "special edition" version of the 2005s will be "tougher" looking.

Things I like: Stance. Glad they got rid of the 4x4 look.

Things I don't like: GT fog lights in the grill. The rear end reminds of the rear of the 90's era Capri convertible. The over all rounded look. They remind me a lot of the 94-98 cars in that respect.

Anyhow, I am sure it will grow on me.

• Sponsors (?)

Barjam said:
Who doesn't like the look of the 2005s?

I can appreciate they are technically superior to the 99-04s but I really like the styling of the 99-04s a lot better. Perhaps a "special edition" version of the 2005s will be "tougher" looking.

Things I like: Stance. Glad they got rid of the 4x4 look.

Things I don't like: GT fog lights in the grill. The rear end reminds of the rear of the 90's era Capri convertible. The over all rounded look. They remind me a lot of the 94-98 cars in that respect.

Anyhow, I am sure it will grow on me.

I'm sure there are those that don't like it. Me, I love it. I love the GT grill fog lights and I love the overall styling.

Eric

If you hadn't seen the car in person don't judge it yet.

Sorry to bump this one more time, but Nicks99GT has an excellent point here. I was looking at some of the other body styles I really llike and in print they don't look nearly as good as they do in person. I am looking forward to seeing the new body in person. If nothing else I am REALLY looking forward to how the new platform performs.