and you guys thought the first one was bad

• Sponsors (?)

I jus threw up in my mouth 3 times consecutively. People have such lil taste? That thing is just unbelievable. Best part is the damn pos has a roll cage and "metal plates on the bottom", a 9 inch rear? All for that stock 5.0 engine. That car is so freakin hideous in so many ways I dont even know where to start. It actually made it to 8600 bucks and didnt meet the reserve. The creator of this car should be stoned to death. Looks are subjective but theres nobody in this galaxy with any degree of sanity that could think this car looks good. This car is quite possibly the ugliest fox i have ever seen.

It's not the worst one I've seen. I kind of like the lines, but it's obviously really exaggerated.

Whenever I see one of these I wonder what their inspiration and drive was? That's a lot of work.

The first thing that comes to mind when I see that thing is Sesame Street's Big Bird. Sorta looks like a cheesy Japanamation "Choro Q" racer version of a Mustang, or something, with everything so overly enlarged and out of proportion.

Even in the peak of the most swingin' days of the 1970's, this sort of a monstrosity would have been laughable. Now, it just looks ... scary. Having THAT much yellow on EVERYTHING is just disturbing. (Who the hell would want yellow CARPET, anyway? ... even in the 70's?)

Yellow cars, in and of themselves, are not a bad thing ... as long as the yellow stays on the outside, and even then it needs some level of moderation before it becomes downright horrible.

The worst part of all is that people are bidding on it.

That's the first thing I thought to say, ya beat me to it!

I like Yellow but that should be the Banana Splits' new car.

splits.jpg