Another Quick Survey

Misfitsvt

Feb 5, 2015
If these quarter windows where offered as a dealer installed option, would anyone be interested? Or what if these windows were offered as a factory option? I'm looking for any opinions or feedback. Thank you.

I wish I could show you guys more photos, but at the moment this is all I was given to work with. To see more, look for photos of the 50th anniversary stang. Or if you know where one of these limited 1,964 cars are, check em out. That is the exact same windows we are looking to put to market.
Picture1_edited.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I would love to buy these. The question is would they come without the chrome trim? Otherwise one would have to swap all the trim for chrome to match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, they can make them with the normal black trim. I understand that the chrome is only on the 50th. If you order the 50th anniversary appearance package from Ford you get the chrome trim, wheels I think, and some other bits, but not the louvered quarter windows.

I would buy them ....... Depending on price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure on price just yet. I should know more in a week or two. I know that this company is looking for some customer cars to put them in to help advertise. I'll be meeting back with the (at this time) secret company this Thursday. First few people interested may get a hell of a deal.

Yes, they can make them with the normal black trim. I understand that the chrome is only on the 50th. If you order the 50th anniversary appearance package from Ford you get the chrome trim, wheels I think, and some other bits, but not the louvered quarter windows.

Only the LE has chrome trim. The chrome is made into the glass on these. Appearance package cars get black DLO trim.

Look great!! Price depending. Would make a dark tint option too. Because I'm sure my guy would throw a fit if he had to tint them and if the rest of the car had 5% tint it may look weird.