Any foxes out there with SLP cat-backs?

Same exhaust combo my friends HCI car has, BBK LTs, off road X, and SLPs only his are dumped. The car sounds crazy loud but I love it. Tunnels and overpasses are just too damn much fun in that car!

Damn, I couldnt imagine putting dumps on these cuz they are so damn loud inside the car as well. Ur friend is crazy, but I bet it sounds WICKED though. Tunnels and overpasses are my favorite too!

Damn, I couldnt imagine putting dumps on these cuz they are so damn loud inside the car as well. Ur friend is crazy, but I bet it sounds WICKED though. Tunnels and overpasses are my favorite too!

Yeah his car is obnoxiously loud, but I like it. It's funny I have LTs, O/R X and Spintechs which I now have dumped because I have yet to finish the tailpipes and I must say, they sound very similar to the SLPs only slightly quiter. Surprised the hell out of me how loud and raspy they get through the mid range.

you know that varying the revs during a burnout makes the t lock burn up much faster,cause when you let offit dis-engauges then revving it back up re-engauges it. Just FYI