RANT!!! Anyone Else Drinking This Evening?

Davedacarpainter

Chicks can make things hard if they’re inspired...
SN Certified Technician
Nov 28, 2015
Discordia
My wife went off to one of her little teacher's friends weddings tonight.

What do I do in the spare time?
image.jpg

Help me decide.....

Surely @90sickfox I'm not alone?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Not much of a hard liquor fan but I do drink beer every single day of the week. Got a four pack of double Crooked Tree IPA right behind me, going to convert some of that to urine later this evening.

Reactions: 1 users
That 100 proof Morgan is some good :poo:

I myself though just opened a fresh bottle of devils cut after work last night, good god I needed a drink after that train wreck.

Reactions: 1 user
Haha nice. That's gonna be me next summer. Did you buy a full kit or did you source the lumber yourself?

Pieced it together. I used components from "Swing-and-slide" and their plans, and had the lumber delivered from local source.

I've got about 6 hrs into it working all alone. I've going to deviate from the plans here though and make an upper and lower clubhouse. I figure another full day and will be done.

Way too hot today though. Might have to wait til next weekend to finish

Prob gonna be into it for $700-800 when done.

Pieced it together. I used components from "Swing-and-slide" and their plans, and had the lumber delivered from local source.

I've got about 6 hrs into it working all alone. I've going to deviate from the plans here though and make an upper and lower clubhouse. I figure another full day and will be done.

Way too hot today though. Might have to wait til next weekend to finish

Prob gonna be into it for $700-800 when done.

That's not too bad, I'll probably take a similar route. My girls are currently 6 and 18 months, so the older one is going to be ready for a set next year. Really she loves playing on them already, but is small enough that she can't do any of it alone. Are you doing it with just a miter saw or?