Anyone else notice there are a lot of junk 99-04 Mustangs on the road?

• Sponsors (?)

I have a Different definition of "Car Care"

...See pic below.

IMG_2671Small.jpg

IMG_2658Small.jpg

Have seen a few nice 99-04's in the OKC area, not alot but a few, and there are a ton of riced out ones rolling around town. Most of the taken care of cars are on Tinker AFB. I baby mine, even tho i need to give her a bath and a waxing.
Just a side note about funny crap, had a guy in a chevy malibu with 26" rims and tires yesterday ask me if i wanted to race, he even went on to say that he would beat me. I had to laugh and walk away before i went to town on him.

I dont really see a lot of "junk" mustangs, but 90% of them I see need a bath and a good waxing. But I do notice when I see a clean mustang we are both looking at each others car lol...and since I put my catback and mid pipe on everybody seems to be looking at my car :shrug:

vive su mina de la vida no

the Kornut said it all some guys dont have the time to wash off brake dust just drive them to maybe two jobs pick up kids take parents places the copy & paste crowd have 2000 year models with 12,000 miles some guys are well over 200,000 crashes dents speed bumps & all there dreams are long gone & that fancy boy becomes a beater go to pick & pull there are hundreds of stangs .....its life

Most cars from '99-'04 look like ****. But yea I think it's a shame when I see a beat up GT from our era...but let's face it cars are gettin old already...it's hard for me to believe my car is a '03, that sounds really old already but it still looks pretty new.