anyone ever hear of tristate cylinder heads

• Sponsors (?)

I have personally dealt with them 2 times but not with those heads. The first time they were just awesome. I ordered the heads on Monday and got them on Thursday (I live 2.5 hours from them). The second time, I waited 2 weeks for the heads, but then again it was right before racing season and they don't build them until you order them.

Sure. the company owners name is Jim Daly, he's a great guy. Problem is most people that see that ad and see those cylinder heads with a 2.05" intake valve don't have a motor worthy of putting them on imo. Mike is right, he does have a killer price on those GT40P heads.

Kenny

Mustang5L5 said:
Friend of mine bought GT-40P's from them and installed them on his 5.0. Had no probs and the heads looked great.

Got a link? I want to see what they offer

That would be me...i got there assembled gt-40P's and was 100 percent satisfied. Great fit and finish and no problems 2 years later. My only regret...i wish i bought AFR's but you can not beat there prices

Joe

1BAD93 said:
That would be me...i got there assembled gt-40P's and was 100 percent satisfied. Great fit and finish and no problems 2 years later. My only regret...i wish i bought AFR's but you can not beat there prices

Joe

COuld always sell the GT-40P's. I bet they would go for a pretty decent price and you wouldn't take too much of a hit on them.