Anyone got a pic of parking/fog lights on??

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
Can you operate the fog lights without the headlights being on??

I have always loved the look of Mustangs with parking lights on with the fog lights. Not sure if it would look good on the '05's with their unique fog light placement.

So can you operate them with just parking lights and anyone have a picture so i can see what it looks like?

• Sponsors (?)

When i try to turn on the 05 stang parking/fog lights together on they don't work on the new mustang, to bad that's how i usely drive with those 2 on! there should be a kit out there sometime to make it work!

Don-7.jpg

midnighttorch said:
When i try to turn on the 05 stang parking/fog lights together on they don't work on the new mustang, to bad that's how i usely drive with those 2 on! there should be a kit out there sometime to make it work![/QUOTE

Do you have the brights on? Because that usually disables the fog lights.

midnighttorch said:
When i try to turn on the 05 stang parking/fog lights together on they don't work on the new mustang, to bad that's how i usely drive with those 2 on! there should be a kit out there sometime to make it work!

Well I hope you have gotten the fogs to work with parking lights because do. Like said above they go off when the highbeams are on.

midnighttorch said:

They work fine for me.... It sounds like a personal problem... Have em checked at the dealer