Anyone got this on their carb setup?

• Sponsors (?)

I was very tempted to buy just the plenum (those chrome plastic tubes are retarded) and connect some 45's to it and run them to the stock fender holes, but then i would've had to put two K+N's at the end of the fender tubes which would've been like $150 in just filters. In the end i decided to just stick with the stock duel snorkel breather like Ford made it, run the proper fender tubes and put a K+N in the housing. I know guys running deep in the 10s with this setup.

I was very tempted to buy just the plenum (those chrome plastic tubes are retarded) and connect some 45's to it and run them to the stock fender holes, but then i would've had to put two K+N's at the end of the fender tubes which would've been like $150 in just filters. In the end i decided to just stick with the stock duel snorkel breather like Ford made it, run the proper fender tubes and put a K+N in the housing. I know guys running deep in the 10s with this setup.

Thats what i wanted to do was run them out the fender holes. and mine will be made out of black pvc pipe or something similiar, i just like the design, not that actual piece. you have any pics of your buddies setup?