Anyone have detailed instructions for an ASP Under..

proeditor

Jan 3, 2006
Towson, MD
Anyone have detailed instructions for an ASP Underdrive Pulley installation? I'd like to do it myself but the instructions that came with the pulley are pretty vague. I'm a pretty handy guy, took shop class in HS and all :), but I definitely need more than 5 lines of text to feel comfortable doing this on my own.

Any help would be appreciated,
-Frank

• Sponsors (?)

proeditor said:
Anyone have detailed instructions for an ASP Underdrive Pulley installation? I'd like to do it myself but the instructions that came with the pulley are pretty vague. I'm a pretty handy guy, took shop class in HS and all :), but I definitely need more than 5 lines of text to feel comfortable doing this on my own.

Any help would be appreciated,
-Frank

well... it is pretty straight forward... the main thing is you need a Harmonic Balancer/Pulley Puller... a regular puller won't work... I'm guessing an impact wrench too...

Don't remember where my sheet went too... but i think it was more than 5 lines...

My appreciation to both rygenstormlocke and scrming. I contacted my ASP reseller this afternoon and they said that the install sheet I received was incomplete although they weren't sure why. They're going to make sure I get the right instructions ASAP.

Once that happens I was thinking I might document the install for anyone else who might be considering the ASP pulley -- unless of course I chicken-out and have a local place do it for me :)

Cheers,
-Frank