Anyone have lowered Bronco II pics??

TurboJoeD.

Nov 8, 2007
I've just been thinking that would be a cool project. Lower and clean up an 80s model bronco II and then of course put a 5.0 in it. Not that I would be building one anytime soon or anything, just wanted to look. I've search out their boards but have yet to see a single picture of one lowered.
Somebody point me in the right direction please, or post some pics. Rangers will do if nobody has Bronco info for me.

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, I don't like that at all. What I was thinking was just stock looking, but lowered. Leave the bumpers, except remove the impact strip. The older style grille. Black truck with black trim and tint. The only chrome on the bumpers and grille surround. Put some decent mustang wheels and a 5.0.
That isn't what I had in mind. Give me some credit.
Come on, that would be a cool little truck.

I saw a ranger-built like what I have in mind-many years ago and it was nice. But personally, I don't think they can look good with the newer style squared grille and headlights. And the older one-to me-would only look good if everything was blacked out except the ring around the grille.
I do like the full size late 70s models for that matter I'm partial to the 79 model pickups too. And I think the earlier ranger grille shares genetics with the late 70s Fseries. But I'm not sure they made a 2wd of those model Broncos and they are pricey compared to the 1500 you could spend on a BII, not to mention heavy. Plus 4x4s do nothing for me.
This style grille.
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/img_popup.jsp?car_id=244047127&photoIndex=0

Yeah that style. I just found this. Different wheels and no stupid graphics and this is a pretty bad little truck--I think anyways.
http://www.minitruckinweb.com/events/midwest/0802mt_slamology_2007/photo_10.html

Eh, I like the way the "25thBronco" sits, but the older grill is starting to grow on me.

*Those bikini chicks are scary, especially the one in the middle and the one on the left is a little tubby to be parading around as a contestant. Dont mean to derail, but I just had to say something.*

Is that really a members truck? I think somewhere in between the two stances!! I'm sure that could be achieved with the suspension of the dark one. You gotta love that about airbags. But yeah, right now, it is obviously too low.
I always kinda liked the way the window wrapped around. I think there is potential there. Maybe I'll just have to build one.
Oh, and LiquidGT, your avatar scares me.