anyone heard or seens macs new exhaust

• Sponsors (?)

mrvax said:
Let your friends put Mac products on their cars. Stay away.

Some of the "Mac=POS" is somewhat true. Mac TOB was POS. But i was very impressed with Mac Prochamber. Infact, I miss mine soo much that if i do get 98 Vert i'm looking to get, despite it has BBK H on it already, I will replace it with Prochamber.
Prochamber+Flowpath(or any other chamberd Muffler)=:hail2: :drool:

Well if they are anything like the Boom Tubes of yester-year they will be LOUD. These are what are available today... http://www.classicchambered.com/index.html
Chambered tube mufflers. As loud as straight pipes. Ive had them on a 72 Nova and now a 73 Chevy 4x4. On the truck I run 'em with Flowmaster Super 40 series. With a 450 HP 383 its LOUD!! Flows give it a low rumble and the Chambered Tubes give it a gragster crackle at idle and all out race sound when getting on it!! Theres even a sound byte of a Mustang Cobra on the websight.

their prochamber's, H-pipes and cat-backs are decent, but everything else i'd be cautious about buying. heard about fitment issues w/ their headers, not to mention they are rust magnets.

helty said:
their prochamber's, H-pipes and cat-backs are decent, but everything else i'd be cautious about buying. heard about fitment issues w/ their headers, not to mention they are rust magnets.

I went and looked up this ad he was talking about. A lot of the new stuff is 100% stainless. No more major rust issues.

yeah i saw they are offering their c/b's in SS now, and ceramic coating on their headers. i was pretty tempted to pick-up a SS flowpath cat-back after hearing it paired with a VRS o/r x, but ive already dumped a lot of cash into my exhaust, so its time to move elsewhere. 4.10s in saturday! :nice: SCT-2 on the way :)