Anyone Interested in a Polished Firewall Cover?

I came across a company that makes a firewall cover for the Fox body, but I've emailed them and they've said that they'd make a polished firewall/wiper motor cover for our cars(94and+). I think JR and RC have something like it so maybe they'll see this and post some pics. But as it stands now they just want to find out what kind of interest is out there. Price would be $125. Who's interested?

• Sponsors (?)

There won't be any pics available for a while. This is still a "what if" thing and the owner has asked me to do some research to see what the demand is like out there. I figured I'd start a thread here to see the initial response and then move on to other sections and other forums like corral. But the owner said it would be a polished aluminum cover that spans the whole length of the firewall. I know what everyone wants, so I'll make sure we get just that or bag the whole idea.

JR, if you see this can you post some pics?

Who else is interested? Just post a quick reply and then I'll forward this link to the owner when the list gets a little bigger.

Thanks

Mine is just electroplated with a chrome plating and I think they do it by electrolysis method. I had a guy that was going to make me some but he was an old guy (mom/pop op) that took ill and he's not working that much anymore. His price was going to be b/t $225-250. I think $125 is a very reasonable price. PM me his info and I'll take 10 from him if he can give me a better deal. :nice:
3ee.jpg

3gg.jpg

94TURBO5 O said:
Mine is just electroplated with a chrome plating and I think they do it by electrolysis method. I had a guy that was going to make me some but he was an old guy (mom/pop op) that took ill and he's not working that much anymore. His price was going to be b/t $225-250. I think $125 is a very reasonable price. PM me his info and I'll take 10 from him if he can give me a better deal. :nice:
3ee.jpg

3gg.jpg

And all of my pride about my engine bay just fell to the ground like a pigeon that was just shot out of the sky :hail2:

94TURBO5 O said:
3ee.jpg

3gg.jpg

That is one SWEET engine bay!