Anyone know where i can order individual brake hard lines from??

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
I need one specific brake hard line. Does anyone know some of the companies that sell lines separately? Classic tube?? Anyone else??

I need a '93 Cobra driver's side front hard brake line. I beleive the same line is used on 94-98 Mustangs WITHOUT ABS.

• Sponsors (?)

Mike if you have issues finding one I could bend one up custom for you, I have a 93 Cobra in my shop right now I could copy ;)

You wouldn't happen yo know what size the nut is that goes into the back of the prop valve? That's one of my issues. I can't seem to find the correct nut so i can flare my own.

WHat i'm doing is using a gutted SN95 non-ABS prop valve. I have it all installed with the MC and everything. ALL i need is this one particular line that runs from the rear of the prop valve to the driver's side brake soft line. If i can find that line i can finally bleed my brakes and call it a day

I've looked in boneyards and every non-abs car has the lines cut from people robbing the MC/prop valve out of them.

I am 99% sure the '93 cobra has the same line as the pre-87 Mustangs and the 94+ non-abs mustangs...that's why i specified that year.