Anyone Know Where To Find Fender Liners?

montyd

Mar 13, 2006
hey guys, i have done searches both on stangnet and everywhere else online and cant seem to turn up any fender liners or splash shields for the front fenders of my 93 lx, anyone know where i can get a new set or a nice used set?

• Sponsors (?)

I'm about to throw mine away. They're worn through in spots and I'll never be reinstalling them due to the car's wheel placement. I'd have no idea how to ship them.

No, he's looking for the foxbody version of these http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/LRS-16102CR/94-98-Mustang-RH-Inner-Fender-Splash-Shield

lrs-16102cr_8493.jpg

i dont care about the air box, my air cleaner is inside my compartment and the holes have been filled, i just want the liners back because my coil and relays are in the fenders and i dont want to get caught in the rain with out them, im afraid it will rain while im on the power tour in two weeks and ill be screwed

Me thinks I should make them and sell them to said distributors in this thread. I have an uncle with a VERY large plastics firm in the Midwest

*thinking*

Reactions: 1 user
Curious....will the later '91-'93 liners fit the '87-'90 cars? Would be a nice upgrade for guys like me who went with wider than stock wheels and tires in the front and don't want to have to run rack limiters on their lowered cars because the edge of their tire rubs on the early liner at full lock?!?