Anyone Know Where To Find Fender Liners?

• Sponsors (?)

Hasn't posted here since 2015, so you might not get a response.

Kinda wish these were being reproduced. Mine are in OK shape, but 30 years of road grime, tar, etc makes them look a little crappy. Been meaning to pull them off, power wash them and paint them in trim black...but it would be nice to get some nice new repros.

I'm about to throw mine away. They're worn through in spots and I'll never be reinstalling them due to the car's wheel placement. I'd have no idea how to ship them.

Make a big label on the printer. Make the shipping address as big as possible on the 8x11 paper. Tape the label onto the fender skirt. Cover it completely with transparent shipping tape. Take it to the PO. Done

Yeaaaaahhhhh I know it's an old thread... So smack me around a lil, I'm used to it... Has anyone ever started re-popping inner splash shields (hell I always thought they were inner fenders till started looking for em and got corrected) for foxbodies?? The one on my passenger side is ok and I can save it with a lil cleaning up, but the driver's side was busted all to s#1t and came out in about 8 or 12 little pieces with a lot of em gone. If anyone out there even knows if they are available in a JY any ideas what kind of price$$ they are going for or are they turning into unobtanium like some of the other pieces that are fond of breaking or busting up on our cars and noone makes anymore??

Wellllllllllllll, poopybutt... Just like the dashboard deal on the 89's-93's.. if the plastic part around your instrument cluster is broken up too bad in the back for the LMR "repair" kit to help, it's the JY, e-bay or Frackbook to try and find a decent one... *sigh*

What year??
I gots stuff.

... and that's the other thing :lol:

All these old dudes that you see have been in these forums for birthdays than you possess? :O_o:

They be sittin' on ye treasures :arg:

Some ain't so chatty as the one above. :O_o:

deadmen.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user