anyone live near West Palm beach?

ChaseRoads

do I need to lube this area?
Oct 29, 2020
midwestern america
Looking at a fox on ebay. It's about 17 hours out for me. Wondering if anyone lives near palm beach and could spare 30 minutes to give the car a once over. If anyone is near there and available, let me know and we can work out the details. thanks.

if this is not allowed, sorry and please delete.

• Sponsors (?)

How do you plan on getting it home. There are lots of them in Florida, and many have lower miles. Craigslist checking should get you one for under nine grand. Maybe drive it home

How do you plan on getting it home. There are lots of them in Florida, and many have lower miles. Craigslist checking should get you one for under nine grand. Maybe drive it home
It really comes down to how much I pay and when the whole thing happens. My ideal would be a nice enough car to fly there and drive back. I'm not hurting to get one today, just on the hunt. I'd rather wait and get the right car. Been looking at a ton of them, I thought I had a generous budget at 10K but people are acting like a GT vert is a 67 fastback lately. I've seen 4 nice notches for 7500 or less locally the last month. Kinda wild.