Anyone running or has seen a Mustang running 2 different wheel sizes?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38176
  • Start date
  • Sponsors (?)

8jpg.jpg

1jpg.jpg

Sorry to be off topic here, but 98COBRA281. I just saw that you live is Port St Lucie, FL. Have you ever worked the nuclear plant there? Just wondering because I was down there for a little over a month working the outage and they had me staying on Hutchinson Island.

Sorry for the off topic discussion.

Personally, Ive had 4 diff sets of wheels on my car since Ive had it. 18in DD Bullitts, then 17" Cobra R's, then 17in DD Bullitts, then I finally landed on my Saleens and Im happy with the them.

Personally i think a 17 looks great on any SN car but 18's just seem to fill out the wheel well better.

Here's a little comparo from DD 17" Bullitts and my 18" Saleens. Ignore the dirty car, its been sitting in the shop for a month and a half, bout got the motor swap finished (workin 50+ hrs a week and keepin the woman happy takes away from car time haha).

P3280030-1.jpg

P4180054.jpg

Personally I just think 18's look a lil better on these cars. And my Saleens are polished and don't really seem to be any heavier than my Bullitts were. I didnt weigh em though.

I actually

Personally, Ive had 4 diff sets of wheels on my car since Ive had it. 18in DD Bullitts, then 17" Cobra R's, then 17in DD Bullitts, then I finally landed on my Saleens and Im happy with the them.

Personally i think a 17 looks great on any SN car but 18's just seem to fill out the wheel well better.

Here's a little comparo from DD 17" Bullitts and my 18" Saleens. Ignore the dirty car, its been sitting in the shop for a month and a half, bout got the motor swap finished (workin 50+ hrs a week and keepin the woman happy takes away from car time haha).

P3280030-1.jpg

P4180054.jpg

Personally I just think 18's look a lil better on these cars. And my Saleens are polished and don't really seem to be any heavier than my Bullitts were. I didnt weigh em though.

liked the bullitts better:shrug:

liked the bullitts better:shrug:

Yea, I liked the DD part but I'm just getting sooooo sick of black wheels. If my car was white I'd stick with black wheels but EVERYTHING else on the car is black, it was getting old. The 18in Bullitts looked better but they weighed a ton. :notnice:

Opinions aside, main point was to show the difference in how 17s and 18s fill the wheel well with the same drop. Granted both wheel setups have a narrower tire than id like to run, but oh well.

There's a car in town that is almost identical to mine with staggered 17/18 DD bullitts and it looks slick. ;)