Anyone running the Bassani Modular X-Pipe Cats/Off road?

• Sponsors (?)

off road it changes the sound A LOT. sounds really good. with the cats on you don't notice much of a difference at all. bolts up pretty easy.

My plan is to run the Bassani exhaust with the high flow cats and no mufflers. I'm sure this would be pretty loud, but that's the way I like it! :p

the cheapest I've seen it with the exception of ebay (got a steal 225 shipped brand new in box), is brenspeed. you really can't go wrong with them. a bunch of great guys that work there and insane prices and customer service

I bought mine for around $350 from Tommie Vaughn but they messed up on the price & had to honor it.

I noticed a huge change in sound even with the cats and I'm running the GTA mufflers. It's pretty loud at WOT but fairly quiet if you want it to be.

I am using the Bassani X with the high flow cats and SLP Loud Mouths...You will love the sound

I remember your car by the picture, we briefly spoke at Speed Inc. I have the black (mostly stock) 06 GT with the Roush spoiler.......

Your car sounded friggin awesome BTW! :nice: :)

I just installed the Bassani X pipe with cats and it made a big change in rumble!Just WOW overall. I tried different combos but this going to be the last one. (Just before this mod i was running the Ford Racing axle back with the stock mid pipe.)The x pipe fit perfect-quality welds and hardware too! Got it from Brenspeed for $388.I have tried running without cats and MILs but it was just too obnoxious for my taste. View attachment 358817 View attachment 358819