Anything needed to know about ordering

DjSaL

May 3, 2005
San Francisco
I'm going this weekend to the dealrship to test drive and planning on order a 06 Mustang GT :banana: But i need to know anything important I should know before i place the order. I remeber seeing a thread about people giving out X-plan ping numbers. Is there any way I can get a hold of one. Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

DjSaL said:
I'm going this weekend to the dealrship to test drive and planning on order a 06 Mustang GT :banana: But i need to know anything important I should know before i place the order. I remeber seeing a thread about people giving out X-plan ping numbers. Is there any way I can get a hold of one. Thanks!
Ask about their allocation for Mustang GT's and your place in line...VERY important! It could mean the difference between waiting 8 weeks and 8 months for your car!

Thanks, I will definatly ask for Place in line. My brother inlaw works for SBC and I am almost positive he can help me out with a Xplan but if it's not to big diffrence on price and if a Xplan takes longer on arriving i might not do go for the xplan price. Only if it's worth it. Ive been wanting a mustang GT for a long time now.

As stated above, shop around the dealerships, talk to salesmen and find out what kind of priority number they can give you. Down here in Phoenix, I basically gave up on ordering one because I had several dealerships tell me they couldnt order me one because they had all of their '06 orders allocated and that I would have to wait 'till the '07 model year. Some dealers told me several months.

Thanks I will be sure to do that. I live in San Francisco California and I am sure they will probably tell me something similar. Right now they have a 2005 V6 conv with premium package for about 27,500 which i dont think is bad i might get that one.