autolite platium plug 1.99

Killa

Jul 9, 2007
My local advance autopart on sale 1.99 each autolite platium plug, and if you go to autolite.com it has rebate up to $20 cash back.

I know most of us dont use platium plug, for me copper last me 10k miles, winter is coming and I hate change plug in winter, so I bought these platium plug so I dont have to change when winter come.

• Sponsors (?)

My local advance autopart on sale 1.99 each autolite platium plug, and if you go to autolite.com it has rebate up to $20 cash back.

I know most of us dont use platium plug, for me copper last me 10k miles, winter is coming and I hate change plug in winter, so I bought these platium plug so I dont have to change when winter come.

i think im acually running autolite platium plugs, and they have about 8-10k on them, no problems here:shrug:

Stock plugs are platnium plugs, so there shouldn't be an issue. The ignition was designed for them.

BTW Motorcraft > Autolite.

Everyone thinks they are the same but they are not. Motorcrafts specs are tighter.

Im been using NGK copper, and currently running autolite copper, im travel alot, so I change out copper very offten, I also her put platium plug to improve gas miles ( I dont know how much, but I read some where here it only save 1miles ), and also put synthetic on your tranny and rear will inprove gas miles too.

Im currently doing complete tune up before winter.

oil change to 5w/30 mobil 1
tranny and rear oil mobil
Spark plug platium and motocraft wire
hose check
coolant flush and refil
take out 180 stat and pop in 195 stat
replace 2 rear tire haha you guy already know why hahaha
check brake and bleed the brake

is power steerling fluid ever need to be change ? it still really red.

any input on tune up please tell me.

10k miles on a copper plug? You can go a lot further than that. At around 80k miles, I removed the origional plugs and installed a new set of motorcraft plugs from the dealer (platinum I believe). The car now has 155k miles and still gets 25+mpg on the highway and 20 in the city. :) If it starts to miss or have difficulty starting in the cold, I'll throw some new plugs in.