• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

Average Cost to Dyno Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BubsGT95
  • Start date Start date Mar 24, 2004
B

BubsGT95

Founding Member
May 30, 2002
215
0
0
Mar 24, 2004
#1
  • Mar 24, 2004
  • #1
Just curious what the local places around the rest of you charge to dyno your car.. We had a new local place open up around us last summer that charges 90$ an hr i think it was.. what are you guys paying for the use of a dyno?
 

GTPhreak

Founding Member
Mar 16, 2000
5,505
0
77
Rowlett, TEXAS
Mar 24, 2004
#2
  • Mar 24, 2004
  • #2
When I got mine done I paid 30 bucks for 3 pulls with wbo2 on each
 
D

David R

New Member
Dec 21, 2002
256
0
0
Ohio
Mar 24, 2004
#3
  • Mar 24, 2004
  • #3
On April 17th I have the opportunity to dyno 3 pulls for 35 bucks!
 

94CobraPace

Founding Member
Aug 30, 2000
907
1
0
Houston, Tx.
Mar 24, 2004
#4
  • Mar 24, 2004
  • #4
For just getting a dyno run, usually $35.00 for 2 pulls & $40.00 with air fuel ratio on dyno days. If just going to get a dyno it's $45.00 for 2 pulls.
Dyno tuning usually $100 - $120 per hour.
 

balderman

New Member
Dec 6, 2002
563
0
0
Spring City, PA
Mar 24, 2004
#5
  • Mar 24, 2004
  • #5
I decided to buy my own in put it in my 4 car garage.. So I can Dyno mine when ever I want...































Like I have that kind of money to Blow......
 

AznStanger3v

Active Member
Aug 11, 2003
2,026
0
47
Northern VA
Mar 24, 2004
#6
  • Mar 24, 2004
  • #6
balderman said:
I decided to buy my own in put it in my 4 car garage.. So I can Dyno mine when ever I want...
Click to expand...

Oh man, when i read that i was like "oh man you rat bastard". hahaha
 

zenboy99

Founding Member
May 12, 2002
2,212
0
47
Madison, WI
Mar 24, 2004
#7
  • Mar 24, 2004
  • #7
Wow those are amazing prices! Most places in the midwest are ~$100 for 3 pulls on the wideband. I have a local dyno that will do it for $75, 3 pulls on a wide band.
 

moneypit94

Active Member
May 23, 2003
1,723
2
39
Macomb, IL
Mar 24, 2004
#8
  • Mar 24, 2004
  • #8
yeah were i go is supposed to cost you 100 dollars/hour or 100 for 3 pulls... Whatever comes first i think. Anyways i checked on my total there the other day, I have over 57 total pulls and i think i need more... But i will say on average i get like 11 pulls per hour. So maybe 500 dollars in dyno time... Looking back that seems like a lot, Damn... that is a lot. But i have all lot of graphs...
 

5.0 from 95

Founding Member
Nov 6, 2001
738
0
0
Emory, TX
Mar 24, 2004
#9
  • Mar 24, 2004
  • #9
balderman said:
I decided to buy my own in put it in my 4 car garage.. So I can Dyno mine when ever I want...































Like I have that kind of money to Blow......
Click to expand...


I think somebody is ON the Blow......


Paul
 

Smeckel

New Member
Jun 27, 2001
751
0
0
Meriden, CT
Mar 24, 2004
#10
  • Mar 24, 2004
  • #10
It's anywhere from 45-90 for three pulls around here from what i've seen.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Alternator not charging
  • SchwarzStock
  • Jul 6, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
169
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jul 19, 2026
SchwarzStock
Fox Is the fox market for average cars crashing in your area?
  • rednotch
  • Oct 2, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
627
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Oct 13, 2025
FastDriver
Replace the entire AC charge port
  • from6to8
  • Feb 22, 2025
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Replies
3
Views
343
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech Feb 22, 2025
from6to8
Z
Progress Thread zeth194 - New Guy on the Block
  • zeth194
  • Mar 19, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
10
Views
686
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Apr 26, 2026
LILCBRA
Exhaust April is the worst month
  • Enzio
  • Mar 4, 2026
  • 1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech
Replies
5
Views
272
1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech Mar 7, 2026
LILCBRA
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?