Awe man you guys are gonna hate me (sold teh notch)

carbed87

Jun 5, 2005
yes, it's true, no lie the notch is getting picked up tomorrow and taken to Chicago to a collector where it will be properly cared for and kept in a climate controlled garage. I love this car so much, and i just didn't want to ruin the authenticity by dropping in some crazy HCI'd motor and go balls out on it, i think it deserves better then that. from what im being told, it's current state will be about the most "modded" it will ever get, which is what i want to happen to the car. Im dropping back into an aero GT hatch and keep the modding bug satasfied as i just couldn't ruin the notch with aftermarket parts. I know this guy can take better care of the car then i can afford right now, and thats the only way i'd sell it. so flame on guys, seriously, it took me about 3 different times of putting my car up and taking it back down to finally come to this.

oh yeah, and heres couple pics of the 89 gt im getting:

lovelycoope017.jpg

lovelycoope019.jpg

Attachments

• lovelycoope017.jpg
    lovelycoope017.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 116
  • lovelycoope019.jpg
    lovelycoope019.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 116
  • Sponsors (?)

some wannbe BBS' they look good from normal view, but if you look at the centercaps, they look really goofy. i sold the notch for 5k and am picking this one up for a little over 6k. this one has an eddie intake, e-cam, moroso elbow, full legnths, custom bitchin rear seat delete, a bunch of stuff really. when i get it i'll be sure to snap a bunch of pics.

which reminds me, im taking some pics of the notch being loaded up tomorrow, i'll be sure to post those.

reef blue w. titanium accent gt hatch? yes please... i like the car your getting, its the best year fox, but your coupe was sweet. are you making money or loosing it on this trade (sell, then buy) if you dont mind me asking. and is that hci 302 still chilling in your garage?

edit:its regatta blue isnt it? correction..

reef blue w. titanium accent gt hatch? yes please... i like the car your getting, its the best year fox, but your coupe was sweet. are you making money or loosing it on this trade (sell, then buy) if you dont mind me asking. and is that hci 302 still chilling in your garage?

edit:its regatta blue isnt it? correction..

it's not a stock ford color anymore, and all in all i say im making out somewhere close to even, maybe + or - a few hunded. Yes, i still have my motor in the garage, i told my buddy i'd sell it to him, but i dont know, we'll see.