Before And After Realistic Hp And Torque Estimates

• Sponsors (?)

that is strong for untouched P heads and stock cam. Very nice.
Bet it's a hoot to drive.
Thanks, I am happy with the numbers. Considering the high humidity yesterday it might have been a little better. I am going to
50 HP with just heads. That's awesome! Most guys see barely see that with heads and intake.
not just heads. 1.7 rockers, cobra intake with tmoss ported lower, new plugs with boot protectors, mass air conversion w 75mm pro m, 24lb injectors, 340 fuel pump, alum driveshaft, 130 amp alternator,

I like what you're doing man. If you see any kind of sheet metal issues in the passenger side firewall behind strut tower investigate it thoroughly. My Vert pulled hard man. First I noticed the spot welds coming apart in the corner behind the passenger strut tower...then I noticed cracks behind the passenger fender...then in that corner under the cowl....my vert looked like an atlas map w/ 10 point cage and subframe connectors. The only way I might have been able to save it would've been to run support bars from the roll cage through the strut towers and into the frame rail behind the core support....and tied that with my strut tower brace.

The stress was all in the right corner. Mind you, I had a cage and a strut tower brace. Neither helped. Vert problems man.

That car is now crushed [emoji20]

I like what you're doing man. If you see any kind of sheet metal issues in the passenger side firewall behind strut tower investigate it thoroughly. My Vert pulled hard man. First I noticed the spot welds coming apart in the corner behind the passenger strut tower...then I noticed cracks behind the passenger fender...then in that corner under the cowl....my vert looked like an atlas map w/ 10 point cage and subframe connectors. The only way I might have been able to save it would've been to run support bars from the roll cage through the strut towers and into the frame rail behind the core support....and tied that with my strut tower brace.

The stress was all in the right corner. Mind you, I had a cage and a strut tower brace. Neither helped. Vert problems man.

That car is now crushed [emoji20]
Thanks for the tip, I have done as much as possible without a cage but I may do that also. Sorry yours couldn't be saved.

Reactions: 1 user