best drop springs for a vert?

toplessmustang

Aug 2, 2004
kentucky
i bought the car with INTRAX springs already installed. they must have been for a coupe, cause my front wheels are up in the fenders. every time i go over a speed bump the brace under the car drags and i bottom out hard when i hit low spots in the road. i have the springs sold to a guy with a coupe so i need a set fast. thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Eibach sportline, 2" drop...Thats what i have and im happy. If your'e going to lower your car, please just do it the right way and get the caster camber plates, bumpsteer kit and extended ball joints. Dont go 1/2 a$$ because you'll regret it in the end.

I don't know about the best, but my BBK specific rate vert lowering springs gave a real nice stance, when my car was full weight..

Later on, I swapped them onto my 01 GT coupe and I must admit they look just right on the coupe.. I guess they are a versitile spring. Not to mention they ride great IMO, not really any worse then stock springs, and offer better cornering and braking characteristics.

im going to just get my car aligned and call it a day since i dont have the money for new shocks/struts, CC plates or any of that since i just spent everything ive got on my tranny and torque converter (and a speeding ticket)