Best Place to Order Rims/Tires

PonyJoe

Mar 14, 2004
Northern Virginia
What sites do you guys suggest buying rims/tires from? I'm getting the 2003 Cobra R 17x9s (chrome) riding on 275/40/17, but I want to order from a respectable site that has a reputation behind it. Tirerack is good, but they're prices are very high ($1700 for the rims plus tires). That seems high to me, am I just thinking wishfully? or are they really just that expensive?

• Sponsors (?)

There are plenty of sites on EBAY that sell the wheels you want for really good prices and many of those places have feedback in the 1000's and a positive feedback in the high 90% range.

But, I bought my 17x8 Cobras from Diversified Products Marketing (www.buyfordmotorsport.com) for $110 apiece ~2 years ago. Not too shabby if ya ask me.

hmm, i like my charcoal bullets,,,, cuz im not a huge fan of the bling bling, expecially on the bullets, and they're cheaper that way. not even to mention i dont think chrome would go with my car too well, dark bluesh green... got em (charcoal aftermarket bullit rims, the big thigng about them is they are massively noticably offest in the rear!) for 100 a piece... used... in good shape, smal curb rash i prolly would have put they're anyhow, lol, and tires already on them to get to the shop and buy new ones...