best rear tire selection

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys i have a 04 cobra svt , i lost my licence 10 days after i bought it...i know im a idiot but after 2 years im finally gonna get to drive it again!!!... anyways when i bought it it had mickey thompson drag radials on it 275/40s or 45s i cant remeber off hand im away working right now but its on stock rims and i was wondering what would be my best street and traction tire that will get some wear, i plan to be driving it alot this summer and dont wanna change out tires after 3500 km like the mickeys also what size i can fit on the rim without it looking to stupid or having to roll my fender...thanks! im a newbie at this all over again i kinda grew away from it when i couldnt drive it anymore but im getting the bug again!

sorry for the messy post im just heading to bed and rushing

thanks
todd

• Sponsors (?)

Drag radials will get you killed on the street and no offense but if you lost your license only two years ago odds are you are not mature enough to be running DRs or even driving a Cobra for that matter. Good luck, please consider becoming an organ donor.

haha wow, looks whos mature for posting something like that to someone i had a mustang ever sence i was 16 and my car has Mt drag radials on it and i drove it just fine you stupid ****....i got drunk and dont remeber getting in my car and lost my licence now i have them back and dont need to listen to your stupid childish comments...go get ****ed you piece of ****

haha wow, looks whos mature for posting something like that to someone i had a mustang ever sence i was 16 and my car has Mt drag radials on it and i drove it just fine you stupid ****....i got drunk and dont remeber getting in my car and lost my licence now i have them back and dont need to listen to your stupid childish comments...go get ****ed you piece of ****
Thank you for proving my point sir, have a fun and safe 4th of July. I have also had a Mustang since I was 16, do we get cookies or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.