Beware Of Ebay Seller "auction2200", Aka Champion Auto Group Out Of Dallas, Tx

• Sponsors (?)

Great job, Gearbanger and Noobz! Way to expose these guys. First thing I did when I finally saw this thread was look at the post counts and off-base comments from the 2 guys following champion. Champion didn't only hurt business for themselves (especially), but for all similar businesses on Ebay. This is what people are afraid of when dealing over the internet, and why I'm not afraid to pay a few % more for a company with a legitimate reputation, or one I've used successfully, before. Even if I break even or pay a little in the long run (paying more and avoiding fraud), it's worth the time, effort, and anxiety saved avoiding businesses like champion auto group.

Also, the douchebag of the month award has to go to Champion Auto for screwing Nick over and then the complete fail that you managed in this thread. No doubt, you cost yourself far more here than if you had just left Nick's complaint alone, or if you had returned the money in the first place.

Funny how he disappeared once I banned the IPs of two others that were not him. :chin

Damnit!!!! I hate that I missed this thread! This is just my kinda thread. I only read the first line of the temporary members w/ one post each posing as newbs before I figured them for a bunch of goobers. Hate that you lost your money to a sorry assed bunch of snakes like you encountered, precisely why I do not (and will not ) buy anything from Ebay and CL.

Ordinarily, Ebay err's on the side of the buyer,...I'd think w/ the damning registration evidence where they falsified a threesome solely to try and discredit you, on a web forum where you're a known membe,r goes as testimony that you were the victim to a shady deal.

What a buncha homos.:nonono:

Reactions: 1 user
Damnit!!!! I hate that I missed this thread! This is just my kinda thread. I only read the first line of the temporary members w/ one post each posing as newbs before I figured them for a bunch of goobers. Hate that you lost your money to a sorry assed bunch of snakes like you encountered, precisely why I do not (and will not ) buy anything from Ebay and CL.

Ordinarily, Ebay err's on the side of the buyer,...I'd think w/ the damning registration evidence where they falsified a threesome solely to try and discredit you, on a web forum where you're a known membe,r goes as testimony that you were the victim to a shady deal.

What a buncha homos.:nonono:

Gotta say, Im really disappointed with Ebay's buyer protection. They didnt contact me once after I opened the case. Only the initial contact, and then once more to say the case was closed in favor of the seller. Didnt ask if I had pictures, or want to test stories or anything. I asked to reopen it and hash it out a little more, and got an email saying Ebay would be in contact within 3 days. That was a week ago, and Ive got nothing. No wonder its a known place for people to get robbed.

Relist the wheel on ebay. Add a link to this thread in auction State that u bought the wheel from champion in enay ad. Discredit the original seller in your ebay ad. Etc etc. hopefully you will make your cash back

I got screwed over by ebays buyer protection.

My wife bought some Abercrombie jean shorts.
The lady claimed she shipped late. Never shipped item. We filed claim.
In the mean time 3 other negatives were left for that seller stating the same thing happened to them. Ebay refused to take care of us.

Paypal ended up refunding me

IMO any vendor that takes to a message board to trash a customer will never get my business. Did they bother to contact the customer before they refused acceptance? The fact the vendor has disappeared after that one IP was banned is disturbing. It seems to confirm the moderators assertion that all three accounts originated from the vendor's location.

Not taking sides here but if you are reading this Champion, I would highly recommend you reconsider your position and reach out to the customer. Even if the customer is 100% wrong, the vendor is going to end up losing a lot more business than the cost of that wheel due to the impression they left. We all know how close knit everyone is on these boards and that a bad reputation spreads from board to board.

Reactions: 1 user
Finally read this thread, as soon as I saw it was 95Stallions I thought, no way did he go out of his way to not notice the rivets, mount a tire, then mount it on his car, just to undone that. It lacks all sense. 'let me ride on this rim because I defiantly don't have another and the return it, along with jacking it up around the lip as proof I did it.' peerrrrrfect sense:scratch: (sarcasm*)

This was a bit funny, but irking at the same time. Pisses me off a bit, just keep nudging Ebay till they get back to you. Eventually someone who actually cares will look over your case