Black GT for sale now in Orange County CA

rrobello

Sep 28, 2004
Hey, just got a call, Santa Margarita Ford has a black GT manual mustang with IUP bullit wheels right now on their lot for $28,000. For anyone interested living in So Cal. Call it sounded like they were in a frenzy to sell it, I heard someone else making a call in the background about a silver one to. Good luck to you all, unfortunately I live in SD and can't get out there quick enough today (let mom borrow my car) and they are not offering Xplan on it but said they would for the one I ordered, whatever. I will wait the 2 weeks for mine to get delivered and save 4 grand.

• Sponsors (?)

rrobello,

Talk to Joel at Drew Ford in La Mesa.

Drew is taking the AAA Price Plan now (I confirmed this via AAA, the 05 is NOT excluded, just the Hybrid Escape), which is $500 over invoice.

The GT I'm working with them on pencils out like this...

IUP, 5-Speed, Anti-Theft, Side Air bags

25,337 (invoice + destination)
150 PDI (prep fee)
500 (over invoice amount)
===========

thanks but I got one comming at xplan from ken grody, I was just trying to track one down in the mean time so I dont have to wait, they had original told me that they would honor xplan when they took my name to contact me if their car came in before my order does, but mine shouldnt be to far off now, only about another week or two, my build date is this monday. I had started the search for a faster buy back when I ordered mine in sept and found out mine was being delayed like mad. I was just trying to help someone else get one in case they were looking but thank you anyway. Good luck on yours.

How did you get X-Plan living in San Diego ?

When I think X-Plan, I think Midwest where everyone is related to someone that works at Ford, or works for an employer that is somehow connected to Ford.

Or, are there other ways to get X-Plan pricing ?

My aunt works for ford credit company (and has for over 20 yrs, works directly with the owners and the buyers of each dealership in SD), and they do have a location here in San Diego. I believe its in Mission Valley out buy the Q. But I don't believe it matters where you live to get the plan, if my aunt worked out in Michigan and gave me one of her pin numbers I believe I would be able to use it. The only pin that they are picky about is D plan most dealerships would prefer that you use them at their dealership since you or whoever has the pin works there.

if you work for a factory that supplies ford parts (like leggett & platt aluminum group) you can get the x-plan because you are a ford supplier...like me....or if your dad or mom works there, or even your brother, even a friend can give you a x-plan pin...dosnt matter where you live...just thaught i'd give ya a lil info