camber caster plates????

i just lowered my car and i know i need camber caster plates. the question is can i replace them myself and then go get an alignment. if so , what tools will i need??? if not , anyone no how much labor time it takes, if i take it to a alignment shop. :confused: if anyone wants to sell a pair im looking for some.
  • Sponsors (?)


15 Year Member
Apr 1, 2004
Dunedin, FL
How much lower did you go? An inch and a half or less and a good alignment shop should be able to adjust this. More than and inch and a half and you'll likely need CC Plates. Either way, I'd take it to an alignment shop now and see what they tell you. If they can't adjust it enough, buy CC plates. You can install them yourself with basic hand tools. (It's just a matter of replacing the OEM ones.)