Can’t let my wife see this

Foot Hill

Dec 9, 2014
Getting ready to send my GT 40 lower into Tmoss / Matt Moss for porting and felt
73226532-6FD6-4ACA-B0EE-F4DDC0FBE214.jpeg
bad with it being a little bit grimy
We’ll see how the heavy wash sanitize programs work LOL

• Winner
Reactions: 5 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Not sure if your serious or not. But be careful as the clutch grime is really fine and some of the older stuff is probably toxic. Realize that dishwashers do reuse water during certain cycles so the grime can get recirculated.

My thoughts exactly. Honestly, if my wife washed car parts in my dishwasher, there no way I could eat on a plate out of there again. I'd go buy a new dishwasher.

Now I'm wondering if my dish washer can fit a bell housing....

If you remove the top rack, you can fit a small block bellhousing in the dishwasher. :nice:

You cannot however, get the bellhousing and both valve covers into a normal dishwasher at the same time. :(

Just like your casserole dishes, I would clean everything thoroughly beforehand --and-- don't get the bright idea to use abrasive cleaners in the dishwasher or even leaving it on the parts.

Here's the thing:
Dishwashers all have a garbage disposal (of sorts). It just happens to be the same impeller used to pump the water through the dishwasher. Gritty parts tend to sand portions of this impeller smooth. :nonono: Portions that are not supposed to be smooth but in fact, appear to have a factory finish that doesn't necessarily agree with what is depicted in the illustrated parts breakdown and through surgical forensic analysis...

... or so I've heard. :O_o:

Reactions: 1 user