Car stuck at gas station

Yeah so i went to walmart after work, got back in car and it took like 1 second more than normal to start
then i went half a mile to the gas station and when i went to start, it slowly stopped starting.
Headlights and radio come on bright and fine though...
a jump didnt work
All i get is a click, or sometimes no click at all when i try to start

tightened battery wires and grounds
yesterday i hit a speed bump hard on accident
think maybe i knocked a wire by the starter loose?

• Sponsors (?)

give your starter a wack with a rubber mallet or hammer a few times then try to start it.. Also, as your car is a manual try getting a friend to push it then while it's rolling try starting it up..

It sounds like your starter solonoid is shot.. You just need to get the starter to turn over a bit...This happened last week to my friends car and we had to give it a push to start it.

Dead starter. I had hit a bad pothole then the next time i went to start mine nothing. Hammer, nothng did the trick.

We bump started it to get home so I bought a new one and had it in within an hour... After spending 2 hours chasing down wiring to make sure the starter was getting the proper power first.

how the heck do people claim to change starter in 30 min to 1 hour
did yall remove x pipe? it was hard for me to get to the top bolt especially
i think if i removed x pipe it woulda been alot easier but i really didnt wanna have to do that

starter tested bad at autozone so i got a new one
im scared to install it tomorrow

I did it in under an hour....

We had jsut done the clutch so when we die that I put ARP 12pt bolts in, I was able to use a ratcheting wrench and fish the starter out past my O/R H-pipe...

Not hard at all to do...