Cars at the dyno. Anyone wanna guess the #'s?

TheBocSez

Feb 3, 2004
Converse, TX
Finally scrounged up enough cash to take the Stang in for a dyno tune. Anyone care to take an estimate at the numbers?

Probe forged pistons, compression 9.2:1
Windage Tray
C.I. Custom Cam
CNC Ported E7 Powerheads
Crane 1.6 RR
Typhoon Intake
75mm TB/EGR
FRPP 42's
Vortech V1 SC
7" crank pulley
3.12" SC Pulley
90mm LMAF
UPR Boostmaster Pipe
UPR 6" "Big Mouth" air filter
255 lph intank pump
BBK 1 5/8 Shortys
UPR o/r X pipe
Flowmaster Super 40's

AOD
Lentech Street Term VB
Edge 3200 stall (lock up)
PA Hardened input shaft
4.10's

Dropped her off late Saturday. Will be started 1st thing Monday.

Hoping for 410-425 rwhp / 375-400 rwtq.
but we will see.

Oh, and I know theres a difference in Dynos so to help with your guesses, it will done on a Dynojet

• Sponsors (?)

I usually drive it in the opposing lane of traffic so I guess that could be considered right hand drive couldnt it.

I do too! The way I see it, is I pay for both sides of the road :shrug:

Anyhow, I feel the best way to guess what your numbers are going to be is to aim low. That way you don't drive away disappointed. People gave me all sorts of numbers, so I aimed lower.

When I finally got it dyno'd, I came out on top with better numbers. So, I guess around the low end of 380ish.

Flow numbers on the heads and cam specs? Pretty sure those heads flow pretty good. Guy around here had very similar setup and if i remember correctly he was right around 425 rwhp. Dont know how you got it there but when you get it back your going to have a huge smile on your face. Didnt notice a inline pump you listed though, you MIGHT run out of fuel. My car did at 5200 with a holley 255 FI model, so I just put a anderson inline in about an hour ago. If it does go lean PM me and Ill get you the anderson link, very nice product.

I do too! The way I see it, is I pay for both sides of the road :shrug:

Anyhow, I feel the best way to guess what your numbers are going to be is to aim low. That way you don't drive away disappointed. People gave me all sorts of numbers, so I aimed lower.

When I finally got it dyno'd, I came out on top with better numbers. So, I guess around the low end of 380ish.

:lol:

Thats a great way of looking at it. I could live with 380 or so. Its a street car anyway.

Flow numbers on the heads and cam specs? Pretty sure those heads flow pretty good. Guy around here had very similar setup and if i remember correctly he was right around 425 rwhp. Dont know how you got it there but when you get it back your going to have a huge smile on your face. Didnt notice a inline pump you listed though, you MIGHT run out of fuel. My car did at 5200 with a holley 255 FI model, so I just put a anderson inline in about an hour ago. If it does go lean PM me and Ill get you the anderson link, very nice product.

I worried about the fuel issue too. I guess Ill find out tomorrow for sure.

I dont have any hard numbers on the heads, the only listed ones I could find were these from allfordmustangs.com

1.90 / 1.60 Intake/Exhaust valves

Intake Flow:
100 - 64
200 - 123
300 - 175
400 - 204
500 - 217

Exhaust Flow:
100 - 63
200 - 110
300 - 152
400 - 170