Dyno appointment set! Guess my #s!

hotmustang331

Apr 29, 2004
Bastrop,TX
OK! So I called up MPH about 2 weeks ago and have everything squared away, so I figure I will let everyone guess my dyno #s. Its a ways off, so everyone should have a shot at it. Dyno appointment is set for March 19...I know, I know, Why so far away? Well I was shooting for the 5th, but Tims off that monday...and I get my 4 day weekend every other week, so I had to go another 2 weeks out to the 19th. :(

Anywho, ill give a full RWHP (effecting) mod list so everyone knows what I have on my 5spd 04 GT.

1. Twin 57MM turbo (.50 A/R compressor, .57 trim wheel, .63 A/R hot side, stg 3? clipped turbine wheel) custom built system with custom built 1 5/8 headers...Full 2.5 inch mandrel bent hotside piping.

2. Verticle flow FMIC (24X3.5X14 I believe) with 3.5 cold side piping up to TB

3. SCT BA 2400 MAF (blow through obviously)

4. BBK 75MM TB

5. Hand ported trick flow plenum, port matched to TB

6. Vt stg 1 N/A cams

7. March U/D pulleys

8. 180* T stat

9. 2 HKS style green foam filters

10. Dr Gas O/R X pipe for LTs

11. Magnaflow SS catback

12. FRPP 3.73s

13. Fidanza aluminum flywheel

14. Spec stg 3 clutch (so you guys can rule out clutch slip)

15. Ford GT fuel pump (NOT a direct replacement...took more modification then I thought it would)

******16. CANTON WINDAGE TREY! (forgot this one...check edit time to see when I added)

Will be running 8PSI for now :D And I think thats it...although the mod list looks kindof short :scratch: .

As a side note....spec stg 3 clutch ROCKS! Awsome clutch, and not bad at all for a DD, especially for the power it holds. Now if your in heavy traffic alot...no way, will wear your foot out and the clutch GRABS so you have to take off sortof fast usually to avoid low RPMs...atleast I do because my low RPM range sucks...tune problem that causes the car to buck alot. (but remember I have an aluminum flywheel now, so more likely to chatter and easier to stall.)
But occasional is fine....and iv only had it chatter MAYBE like 3-4 times and thats mainly in reverse and durring the breakin...hasnt done it lately.
If you set there and ride it for a while at lower engine speeds, yea its probably going to chatter....otherwise if you know how to drive, it wont. I cant believe some people hate them...and even more suprising is the people who replace them because they dont like it.
You either installed it incorrectly, recieved a defective unit, cant drive for beans, or your a pansy :p .

Oh yea, THIS IS DEFINATLTY NOT AN ON/OFF CLUTCH like I always hear around here. You can ride it W/O chatter..my drive way is made from clushed stone and I can take off or backup without spinning the tires. I can also ride the clutch to get up my car ramps slowly without issue. Have done it several times...even backed onto them last week for the fuel pump install. No chatter.

Anyways, fire away! (and nope...no reward besides a congradulations :( ...Sorry, im too poor after all this :nonono: ) :lol:

* If anyone wants to, edit your guess and add your updated guess. If you think the windage trey will add any HP*

• Sponsors (?)

Cody, you're an ass and I hate you.

Ok, got that off my chest. jkjk!

423rwhp/408rwtq

Is this just a dyno or is Tim tuning it? If he tunes agressively, I can see him pulling it to 438/430 :nice:

445.3456 / 501.14159, thats my estimated and rounded guess for you Cody. Bring that peice down here to Sealy already.

BTW, my beast edged out a 6spd LS1 w/ a Catback a few nights ago :eek: Time to hit the track