Dyno appointment set! Guess my #s!

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks all! And LOL 02Laserred2V...I should have known, really HAHAHAHA.
And yes, car is getting tuned by Tim @ modularpowerhouse. Its a dyno jet. :nice:

Car made 274/292 up there W/O LTs, U/Ds, or WINDAGE TREY (Forgot that. If anyone wants to up their guess, add an edit under your guess off whatever your new guess is...all guesses that are edited on or after march 19th are invalid :D)

Car "feels" A little bit more powerful than before, but iv only been to maybe 1/4 throttle lol and the most I have seen is 0.0 on my boost gauge. I thought it was odd that it would go to 0.0 @ 1800RPMs in 5th with around 1/4 throttle, and just stay there, but I have 1 clamp completely off (left it off) and another one was like hand tight, and others were fiarly loose. One cool thing is that if I rev it to 3000RPMs @ 1/8-1/4 throttle and let the gauge get to -2 or -1 and shift I can hear the BOV venting air :hail2: . pppssshhhheeeee :D

Oh and car has the stock short block...thus why im staying W/ 8PSI.

Great job Mike! Was this at the track or on the street?

Thanks all! And LOL 02Laserred2V...I should have known, really HAHAHAHA.
And yes, car is getting tuned by Tim @ modularpowerhouse. Its a dyno jet. :nice:

Car made 274/292 up there W/O LTs, U/Ds, or WINDAGE TREY (Forgot that. If anyone wants to up their guess, add an edit under your guess off whatever your new guess is...all guesses that are edited on or after march 19th are invalid :D)

Car "feels" A little bit more powerful than before, but iv only been to maybe 1/4 throttle lol and the most I have seen is 0.0 on my boost gauge. I thought it was odd that it would go to 0.0 @ 1800RPMs in 5th with around 1/4 throttle, and just stay there, but I have 1 clamp completely off (left it off) and another one was like hand tight, and others were fiarly loose. One cool thing is that if I rev it to 3000RPMs @ 1/8-1/4 throttle and let the gauge get to -2 or -1 and shift I can hear the BOV venting air :hail2: . pppssshhhheeeee :D

Oh and car has the stock short block...thus why im staying W/ 8PSI.

Great job Mike! Was this at the track or on the street?
Track of course, its a new one called Highway 6 :D

Let me throw in some random numbers....
455hp/480ftlbs

BTW, your elation with the Spec Stage 3 has pretty much made me want to buy it instead of McCleod or KC. Do they recommend a flywheel or just resurfacing of the stock one?

I have driven my buddies 6 puck (in a 400hp Honda) in bumper to bumper and that really hasnt deterred me from wanting to steal his car.

^either way. BUT you MUST do somethin...if its not resurfaced then your in for some problems LOL. It would be chattering like crazy.

Yea its not nearly as bad as people make it out to be lol...

Also, what you could do is go with the spec stg 3+ clutch...its the same thing, just makes for a lighter pedal, closer to the stock feel. Im not sure how they do it, but it holds the same 600+RWTQ supposedly.

And one more thing to put you on the spec band wagon, is I have read that Tim @ MPH ONLY uses spec clutches in their cars. Someone correct me if im wrong :)

^either way. BUT you MUST do somethin...if its not resurfaced then your in for some problems LOL. It would be chattering like crazy.

Yea its not nearly as bad as people make it out to be lol...

Also, what you could do is go with the spec stg 3+ clutch...its the same thing, just makes for a lighter pedal, closer to the stock feel. Im not sure how they do it, but it holds the same 600+RWTQ supposedly.

And one more thing to put you on the spec band wagon, is I have read that Tim @ MPH ONLY uses spec clutches in their cars. Someone correct me if im wrong :)

That's what I figured. When I had my Camaro and put in a RAM it said to have it resurfaced simply because it was a Kevlar material and I did it.

Pedal feel isnt a big deal to me, Im not a small guy, so having one leg stronger than the other isnt an issue:D

That is good to hear about MPH, I have heard about Spec stage 2's being fried in street cars like 240's, Honda's and a Mustang in a local forum, but since I figured the price inbetween stage 2 and 3 at AM is like 20$ I really will go with Stage 3.

Best of luck at your dyno day man, dont peg the Dyno!