Dyno appointment set! Guess my #s!

• Sponsors (?)

^ *Wink*
Bingo. He threw down 442RWHP with 8 PSI non iCd, A/F was like 10.0-1 and richer and had I believe only 10*s of timing. Crazy safe tune. So the VT stg 1 cams seem to work nicely :D...and thats what im banking on. :)

Come to think of it, you have NA cams....and your #s ended up being ridiculous, even w/o the IC. :eek:

exactly :D

^ *Wink*
Bingo. He threw down 442RWHP with 8 PSI non iCd, A/F was like 10.0-1 and richer and had I believe only 10*s of timing. Crazy safe tune. So the VT stg 1 cams seem to work nicely :D...and thats what im banking on. :)

& exactly :cool:

i'm tempted to guess higher than the 463/508, but i'll stick with it. i could definately see it going 480rwhp though

^Thanks for the info :) .
But do you happen to have a procharger setup? What diameter is the pipe thats blowing into the MAF meter? Iv seen this happen before on the procharger setups because they have a very small pipe going from the IC to the TB.
This small pipe = super high velocity....then as it enteres the MAF, its BLOWING accross the sensors making them think its a full 3.5-4 inch volume of air thats moving that fast...thus pegging it WAY sooner.

My IC-TB pipe is 3.5 inches so velocity should stay low and hopefully I can avoid that problem :nice: